NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Converter Adapter Card for Apple A1466 A1502 A1398 A1347 2013 2014 2015
- We ship to all countries
- Different shipping method
- The shipping cost is calculated at the end
International deliveryWe ship orders to all countries
Competitive priceWe always want to offer the best price
Secure paymentWe have different secure payment methods, adapting your need
Easy returnYou can request a return easily within 14 days
Whatsapp: +34 654 826 094
E-mail: email@example.comCustomer service, we respond as soon as possible
- 100% New and of great quality.
- This item is shipped OEM, that is, even if it is new it will be shipped without any packaging.
- Not compatible with Samsung PM981, Samsung 970 EVO Plus
- Better compatibility, we recommend WD Black SN750, Intel SSD 760p
-1 x NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Converter Adapter Card for Apple A1466 A1502 A1398 A1347 2013 2014 2015
If the SSD is not recognized, please check:
1. The adapter card is not inserted properly.
2. The hard drive is bad. Some buyers use M.2 NGFF hard drive with SATA protocol to install.
3. The system installation disc must be version 10.13.6 or higher. Some buyers use 10.11 or 10.12 or even 10.10 to install. This is not possible because these older systems do not include NVME drivers.
4. The partition format of the hard disk is incorrect. It is not recognized when the system is installed. GPT partition format (GUID) is required.
5. Do not install the system from the network, and do not try to restore the system with its original backup, because the new and old versions of the Apple system disk format are different!
No posts found