Guarantee and return
Products damaged by transportation:
To be able to process a claim for damages during transport, you must notify us within a maximum period of 48 hours, or if the external packaging is damaged at the time of delivery, indicate it on the delivery note that is signed upon receipt of the order.
Once the claim is made, the damaged product will be collected and a product will be shipped in perfect condition at no cost to the customer.
In accordance with the provisions of articles 68 and 101 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the Client will have a period of 7 working days from the date of receipt of the merchandise object of the contract to desist from it without justifying its decision and without penalty.
The customer will have 7 calendar days from receipt of the last of the goods that make up the order to make use of the right of withdrawal. The shipment will be paid by the user (management, risk and associated expenses).
In order for the user to exercise his right to dissent, he must notify his decision to withdraw by e-mail email@example.com. The user will always receive from Merkazona Iberia, SL a notification that said request has been received.
The refund of the money will be made within a period of 14 calendar days from the reception of the notification of dissent. All payments, including shipping costs will be refunded using the same means of payment used by the user for the initial transaction. The reimbursement of the money can be withheld until the goods have been received and the state of the goods has been checked.
We advise you to protect your items, as you will be responsible for any damages you suffer during transportation. Therefore, we suggest that the products be returned by certified mail or carrier and with insurance for the value of the product. This insurance will be very useful in case of damage or loss of the goods by the transport company. In any case, the possible expenses of the return are borne by the consumer.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
- We will not accept returns of products that require a customized configuration (custom computers, laptops to media and similar) or carry pre-installed software or that have been customized by the customer (initial customization).
- Products that can be reproduced or copied can not be returned (CDs, software, video films, etc.), as well as unsealed consumables.
- Products that once tested and used can no longer be sold as new (eg, Use the cartridge of a printer, etc.)
- Loose accessories that complement other main base products will not be accepted.
- There will be no return of parts that have been manipulated and deprived (or lifted) of its protective plastic in the case of spare parts
- Returns of flex cables or batteries are not accepted. No payments, returns or changes of parts or electronic components susceptible to breakdown by electrostatic discharges, improper handling or dealing with fungible components such as: Screens, Displays, LCDS, Digitizers, Flex circuits, Batteries, Integrated circuits, SMD components. The hands free are not collected, for reasons of hygiene.
- In the event there is achange / return, the product must come with its original packaging and / or boxes.
The merchandise must be sent in its original packaging and protected with additional packaging, in perfect condition and protected so that it is not received with transport adhesive tapes.
Said right of withdrawal shall not be applicable to products that due to their nature, can not be returned or may deteriorate or expire quickly, as well as sound or video recordings, discs and computer programs that have been unsealed by you, as well as of computer files, supplied electronically, capable of being downloaded or reproduced with immediate effect for permanent use.
A copy of the order invoice must be included with the merchandise.
www.senove.com reserves the right to pay a lower amount in case the material does not arrive in perfect condition or with all its accessories.
The purchase of finished products such as machines, tools, mobile phones, consumer electronics, in our store has the official guarantee offered by each manufacturer, of 2 years. Once the order is received, you have fifteen days to make the return.
This warranty does not cover or pay for damages or defects resulting from modifications, manipulations or adjustments that may be made to the product. This warranty does not apply if the serial number of the product has been altered, deleted, disappeared or becomes illegible.
Royal Decree 58/1988, of January 29 RCL 1988 \ 244
6.2. The guarantee granted by the technical assistance service in this regard will have a validity period of at least three months.
6.3. The warranty period of three months will be understood from the date of delivery of the device and will be valid as long as it is not opened and manipulated by the customer or repaired by third parties.
6.5. No new repair may be claimed under the warranty, when the damage occurs as a result of improper use of the device, falls, blows or due to force majeure. This circumstance must be proven by the technical assistance service that granted the guarantee.
6.8. The Technical Assistance Service will not be held responsible for the breakdown when the failure arises from the non-acceptance by the user of the repair or subsequent hidden faults, provided that the aforementioned lack of acceptance is recorded on the invoice.
- 1. The defective merchandise (not the spare part), may be returned with our prior APPROVAL. The period to claim is 15 days from the date of the order. Please, remember that, in case of returns of any kind, the original packaging (of a commercial type) must be in PERFECT conditions, not admitting the return otherwise and the client must run with the return costs, of not complying with this condition. Before sending any defective product, you must contact us
- 2. The fungible products have no guarantee (Displays, Digitizers, batteries, chargers, flex, speakers, etc.) and therefore, we do not collect them.
- 3. No refund will be accepted for bad handling by the customer.
- 4. The manipulation or variation of any welded product, wiring, added components or other causes will void the warranty. Before sending any defective product, you must send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , remember that it is your responsibility to check the material in the first 2 days after receiving it. You will be answered as soon as possible, with detailed instructions forto make the shipment. For any questions that may arise before and after acquiring a product in our store, we have a team of professionals ready to help you in whatever you need, who can advise on what is the best choice or what should be done in any problem that appears.